Photo Gallery

Login

Search

News & Updation

  • Updated Version
  • WJPPS introducing updated version of OSTS (online submission and tracking system), which have dedicated control panel for both author and reviewer. Using this control panel author can submit manuscript
  • Call for Paper
    • WJPPS  Invited to submit your valuable manuscripts for Coming Issue.
  • Journal web site support Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Saffari for easy download of article without any trouble.
  •  
  • WJPPS Impact Factor
  • Its our Pleasure to Inform you that WJPPS Impact Factor has been increased from  7.454 to 7.632  due to high quality Publication at International Level

  • ICV
  • WJPPS Rank with Index Copernicus Value 84.65 due to high reputation at International Level

  • WJPPS OCTOBER ISSUE PUBLISHED
  • OCTOBER 2020 Issue has been successfully launched on 1 October 2020.

Abstract

MARKET ANALYSIS OF HORMONAL PRODUCTS IN INFERTILITY

Swathi M. Nambiar, Dr. Jignesh S. Shah*, Dr. Dilip G. Maheshwari

ABSTRACT

Since years predictions of a world population explosion have been set up by experts. But now the scenario seems to have taken a different turn and the world has been taken up by a burning issue-INFERTILITY. Studies indicate that about 15% of the couples in reproductive age show infertility or the inability to reproduce. Although infertility cannot be restricted to a particular gender, studies indicate that a majority of all cases of infertility arise on account of female(60%) conditions, while the rest 40% is either due to sperm disorders or unidentified factors. This goes with the fact that men can remain in their fertile phase up to a longer span than women. Depending on the cause and type of the infertility condition, various treatments such as surgery, hormonal medications, in vitro fertilizations and other medications can be aimed for. The present review article is aimed to take a brief look at the various hormonal products available in the current global market which are major players for the treatment of various types of infertility. It also provides an extensive analysis of the hormonal infertility industry drugs in terms of products, technology and geography.

Keywords: Infertility, hormonal market, hormonal medications.


[Full Text Article]

Call for Paper

World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (WJPPS)
Read More

Online Submission

World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (WJPPS)
Read More

Email & SMS Alert

World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (WJPPS)
Read More